zondag 28 oktober 2007

my second tag and HALLOWEEN!!

I've been tagged by Peggy. Your blog totally rock girl!!
Here I go.....

Jobs that I've had:
1. Newspaper deliverer. (horrible job)
2: Hostess (serving food and drinks)
3: Saleswoman at douglas (for one month now)
4: And in the future I hope I can organise scrapbook events and become an event manager.

Movies I could watch over and over:
1: The Notebook (I still cry every time)
2: Grease (GREAT!!!)
3: Dirty Dancing (Patick is so yummy)
4: Pretty Woman

TV shows that I watch:
1: Ugly Betty
2: Desperate Housewives
3: Heroes
4: What about Brian
I have so many....

Places where I have lived:
1: Hoensbroek - The Netherlands
2: We moved 1 mile in Hoensbroek
3: ...
4: ...

Favorite foods:
1: Pizza (in Italy)
2: Beef (in Croatia)
3: Seafood (in Spain)
4: Croissant (in France)

Favorite colors:
1: Pink
2: Lime green
3: Purple
4: White (I know it's not a color but I love to wear it in the summertime)

Places I would love to be NOW:
1: Croatia
2: Bora Bora
3: Cuba
4: Australia (with my aunt and uncle)

Names I like, but would not use for my children:
1: Hope
2: Faith
3: Luciano (I love Italian names but it's too much here in Holland)
4: Scott (My boyfriend has that name already)

Yesterday we went with the train to Walibi World. It was awesome. There was a Halloween theme. Oh my... some monsters scare the heck out of me and they made me almost pee in my pants.






I also want to show you a little peek. I can not post the whole page because maybe it's gonna be a Christmas PUB :D



Let's hope so!!!

Love Nicolle

Geen opmerkingen: