woensdag 24 oktober 2007

My first tag!!



I wanted to share this layout with you all. My memories of a summer. Sorry for the bad picture!!


AND......


YAY!! I'v been tagged for the first time. I'm so happy!!!

These are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 random facts about me...

1. I can not leave the house without make-up. I'm too scary without!! :P :P.
2. I'm from Limburg, and I think i'm always stuck in Limburg :P (I've never been to Amsterdam or anywhere else far from limburg.) I've seen more from Europe than from Netherlands.
3. I'm a scrapbooker student and a saleswoman at Douglas. Not so long ago I've started ballroom dancing with my BF.
4. I'm every day on the internet looking for inspiration from scrapbook sites such as scrap4life, creativexpress, a cherry on top, scrapjazz. (I think I'm a bit addicted to scrapbooking.) But aren't we all :P
5. I'm really really really addicted to burgerking. I can eat every day a hamburger. But I know it's not good for me. Also the burger king is a couple of miles away from my house. (such a pity)
6. I use my camera every day. (and It's always empty)
7. I like to dress up when I go to work or to school. But as soon as I come home I put my warm track suit on. (and it's candy pink!! it almost hurt your eyes because it's SO pink :p)

I tag:
Janice,
Kimberly,
Nancy vd B
Nancy G
Cindy
AngelaU
Peggy

I know some of you have already been tagged but i don't know anyone else to tage :D

Happy tagging everyone

xxx

Nicolle

8 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Hehehe...LOVE your random facts girly! Thanks so much for the tag too...off to go think of some more wacky facts about me and update my blog later this afternoon. YAY Thank you girly! xoxo
Loves,
K

Anoniem zei

And Lahoooove your creation you posted with this too...totally Beautimous! xoxo :)

Janice zei

Awesome creation Sweetie!! Love all the pics.. it's amazing!
Thanks for the tag too... but Girl.. you tagged all my girly friends!! LOL!! I'll have to see who I have left!! LOL!!
Hugs!
Janice

Anoniem zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.
Anoniem zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.
Anoniem zei

LOVE the Layout Nicolle!!! Such Pretty Colors and so much on the page without it looking cluttered...GREAT JOB Girlie....Hugs, Tracie

**Nancy** zei

hehe...my 3rd tag in just a few days! Gotta think up 7 more facts and then I'll do this asap!

Anoniem zei

Okay well since you liked your first tag so much, let me tag you a second time than ;) Check my blog for details, hope you will play. Have a great weekend.