dinsdag 19 juni 2007

Almost Vacation







Photo 1: Monaco was so much fun. This are shots taken in the park.
Photo 2: Still Passignano Sul Trasimeno. My dad looking trough a telescope. And me and my mom relaxing.
Photo 3: This was a cute old town in Italy -> Umbria. It's still in my heart. Still so much to see. I just love Italy with all my heart.

I almost go an vacation to Croatia. That's next to Italy. Almost the same culture, climate and habits. Some how I just love Italy so much. It's like I grew up there in the summertime. We are going now to Italy for 15 years. This is the firts time in Croatia. I hope we like it. We also been to Spain an France. It was also beautiful there but not as much as in Italy. Maybe next year I will gratuate and then we (maybe) go to Egypt!! Can't wait. We leave 30 June It's a two day drive to Croatia. I live in The Netherlands that will make it clear.
love, Nicolle

Geen opmerkingen: