zaterdag 23 juni 2007

25 Things to do in Croatia


1. Visit the Plitvice Lakes
2. Going into the Coloseum of Pula.
3. Go diving ( altough i'm scared of fish)
4. Eat a specialty
5. Drink Rosé
5. Riding on a scooter trough the streets of Croatia
6. Eat truffels
7. visit Rovinj
8. Make a boat trip (at night)
9. Watch funny ice cream man.
10. Go to the beach
11. shop till I drop
12. Eat the biggest pizza ever.
13. Go on a banana boat.
14. have fun with my family
15. show my cute new bikinies
15. Eat real fish
16. Go on an island safari
17. Celabrate our 2 year anniversary
18. visit Hum the smallest city in the world
19. Get a good tan
20. Do something exciting
21. visit the Baradine Caves
22. Eat something jukie that turns into jummy!
23. Make new friends
24. Visit porec
25. Have a lot of fun!

I can't believe that I'm already go on Friday, it's so exciting.

layout: Camping Winkelbachtal in Germany, so many moskito's

Geen opmerkingen: